What is RevenueCat?
Everything you need to implement and manage in-app purchases and subscriptions
RevenueCat is a powerful, reliable, and free to use in-app purchase server. Our open-source framework provides a backend and a wrapper around Apple's StoreKit and Google Play Billing to make implementing in-app purchases and subscriptions easy.
Whether you are building a new app or already have millions of customers, you can use RevenueCat to:
- Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with our native SDKs.
- Host and configure products remotely from our dashboard.
- Analyze the most important metrics for your app business in one place.
- See customer transaction histories, chart lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions.
- Get notified of real-time events through webhooks.
- Send enriched purchase events to analytics and attribution tools with our easy integrations.
Sign up to get started for free.
Getting started resources
With RevenueCat, you can keep track of all your app transactions in one place — whether your customers are charged through iOS, Android, or the web. As the single source of truth for your app business, we make sure your users’ subscription status is always up to date.
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Adding subscriptions to a new app? Jump right in with our Quickstart Guide.
- Already have an app with subscribers or purchases? The Migration Guide is useful if you're moving an existing app's IAP infrastructure to RevenueCat.
Ready to start building?
Simplified in-app payments are just a few lines of code away.
Not a developer?
Although implementing RevenueCat requires you to be (or hire) a developer, our dashboards and integrations are designed to be used by marketers, analysts, and customer success teams of forward-thinking app businesses. Talk to your engineering team about integrating with RevenueCat, or contact our sales team to see how we can help.
We also work well with some no- and low-code app builders and development tools to bring RevenueCat's powerful in-app purchase features to your app, regardless of how you're building it. For more information, please check out our document on App Builders.
Updated 10 days ago